so im going to be 18 here in about 2 months and i have been with my man for 2 1/2 years almost three and since the first year of dating i have been wanting to have a baby with him. but he doesnt want one right now he says we are to young and we have alot of time still to have a baby but im so scared about stupid 2012 happening that i dont want to wait .... i cry for one thats how bad it is ....help me plz need advice. o.O

girl i kno how you feel me ive been with my man for a year an we bth want a baby we been tryg now for almos 6 months and nothig yet my period is suppose to start in 6 days and i pray to god that it doesnt come im only 16 about to be 17 but we are financially good he goes to college an i have my ged im ready to be a mother an an my baby is reay to be a daddy we just need for that one little miracle to swim in the rigth place at th right time

I am 21 years of age, and was diagnosed with cancer when I was 15. Thankfully, now I am in remission and have been for 5 years, almost 6 now. I have been with my fiance for almost 6 years, and for the last two we have been trying to conceive. I was on birthcontrol for about two years, then finally decided to go off of it when we decided we wanted to try to have a little one. I had to go to hormone therapy, and take medicines to get my ovaries to function normally, like they should be. Now I am having periods on my own, although they are not regular. My last period only lasted 2 days, and was 2 months and a week late. I was excited and hopeful, thinking that i was pregnant and took many hpts but..nothing. I have low abdominal cramping all the time, not only when i am going to start, but in the middle of the month and after i finish my cycle. I was told almost 2 years ago that I have a couple of cysts on my ovaries, but that they are small. I think they are much bigger now, as i have intense pain during intercourse sometimes, and low abdominal cramping afterwards. I do not have health insurance right now and do not know when i will be put back on it.. hopefully in March. i wll be sure and get to my ob?gyn as soon as possible because I am ready to be a mother and would like nothing more than giving life to a little one, that i could call my own.

Hi I'm 18 and I've been wanting a child since I was 16. I've been with my bf for almost 2 n a half years n I've been very happy with him.
But I always felt deep down inside that I wasn't complete, and I new why. I spent months discussing it with him, but he also said that where to young right now. And me being stubborn as I am I always disagreed with him.
But its been a year since we started discussing it, and I can honestly say that my bf was right. I wasn't looking at the big picture, I could only imagine that little child in my arms. But right nw. I cn say that I'm not ready to give birth to a child, I'm not ready to bring up a child. I'm preparing to but right now where just to young. We,ve got so much ahead of us and I know that if my bf agreed to having a child with me I wouldn of been able to try to find joy in life.

Well what I'm trying to say is, that sometimes its a good thing to wait. You have a whole lfe ahea of you, but can u actually sit down n ask yourself if your truely prepared to ween a little child? Spend every moment of your life showing themthe diffrence between right and wrong? All the sleepless nigh and the long days? If u can sit down and say yes I can to those them go ahead...

I just want you to know what people told me.
And that 2012 thing. Just relax nobody know what the future holds... but we all know how to make it a good one...

I hope I could help a little
-Lily