I'm 17 years old and i have already been pregnant twice but i lost both of them. when i was 14 i got pregnant for the first time and when i lost that child i was divistated. then several months ago i got pregnant again but ended up doing an at home abortion because the father of the child begged me to and didnt want my child ruining his to be marriage. now i hate myself for the abortion and i really want to have a baby now. my boyfriend now of course doesnt want one because we are of course to young. but i just cant kick this feeling of needing to be pregnant again and actually having a child this time. im not sure if how to handle this anymore

Hi hun,I a 34 and have 4 children(which I started having at 15yrs old) and I love every one of them but we have a very, very hard life I have become disabled and can't work and am now living with my ex-boyfriend's parents, we get by but it is hard.And to make it harder my 17yr old daughter lives here with her 4mnth old son.Their father is NOT involved at all.Also as a kicker,my childlife was up and down also due to an absent father and a teenage mother(she was only 13yrs old)It is a pattern and does not get any better.Don't get me wrong teenage mothers can be good mothers to our children but not very responsible to make a little human being take that rollercoaster called life without being grown-up,educated and well prepared.So please please please stop ,think and make the smarter decision. ***this post is edited by moderator *** ***
private e-mails not allowed***
Please read our Terms of Use

THE LOSS OF A CHILD IS SOMETHING NO ONE SHOULD EVER HAVE TO GO THROUGH HECK MOST MARRIAGES FALL APART AFTER THE DEATH OF A CHILD. AS A MOTHER TO ANGEL BABIES AS WELL I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT HAVING ANOTHER CHILD ISNT GOING TO REPLACE THAT FEELING OF LOSS I JUST HAD TWIN DAUGHTERS ON JULY 5 2011 AND THEY WERE STILL BORN I WAS SUPPOSE TO GIVE BIRTH IN LESS THAN A WEEK. I HAVE A 17 YR OLD DAUGHTER AND A 2 YEAR OLD SON AS WELL. MY 17 YR OLD WILL GRADUATE THIS YEAR, AND THAT IS WHAT YOU SHOULD BE LOOKING FORWARD TO AS WELL. YOU ARE SO YOUNG AND YOU WILL HAVE SO MUCH TIME TO HAVE A FAMILY WHEN YOU ARE READY BUT HONEY IS IT REALLY TIME FOR THAT NOW? I CAN NOT TELL YOU HOW THIS IS BREAKING MY HERT FOR YOU AND I WISH THERE WAS SOMETHING I COULD SAY THAT WOULD MAKE IT ALL BETTER BUT THERE IS NOT AND I HAVE FOUND SUPPORT GROUPS REALLY HELP AND I DONT KNOW WHAT THE RULES HERE ARE ABOUT POSTING INFORMATION ABOUT THOSE GROUPS ARE AND I HOPE I DO NOT BREAK ANY RULES BY TELLING YOU THIS BUT THERE IS A GROUP BALLOONS FOR BABIES ON FACEBOOK THAT IS A PRIVATE GROUP ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE LOST BABIES MAYBE SOMETHING LIKE THAT IS SOMETHING YOU CAN LOOK INTO AND GET SOME SUPPORT THERE?! I REALLY WISH THE BEST FOR YOU AND HOPE THAT YOU REALLY THINK THIS THROUGH BECAUSE IF THE DAD TO BE ISNT INTERESTED AND HAS ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT IT SEEMS YOU WILL BE A SINGLE MOTHER WITH NO SUPPORT AND HONEY AS THE OTHER LADY SAID IT ISNT AN EASY ROAD AND YES LOTS HAVE DONE IT BUT WHAT ABOUT FOCUSING ON A GOOD EDUCATION AND THEN BEING ABLE TO PROVIDE WELL FOR YOUR CHILD.