Ok, no hate!! I'm 16, I'm always really turned on!!! I really want sex but I don't know if I'm ready, on top of all that I really want a baby :/ I babysit for people all the time and I want one... I'm so confused! Please don't send me hate... I do masterbate but its not enough. It always leaves me wanting more.. Please help!!!

It's probably just hormones because at your age u are going through a lot of changes in your body. Trust me I no what you mean by a strong desire to have a baby but remember having a baby for a life time isn't the same as babysitting for a while. It's really difficult both physically and emotionally and everything you do from point of having a baby is about baby first. As someone who's been there and had a baby at 17 I'd strongly advise you not have baby and wait a couple more years..if u still want one after 3-4yrs then I'll say go for it but not now trust me you don't want to do that.

Hi Bubbles,

Babysitting is not raising a child.  There are many "unthankful" tasks that need to be done.  From midnight feedings to changing diapers, to sitting in the ER.  Would I do it again?  Absolutely, but not at 16.

Finish what you need to do first, like high school and maybe a technical school or college.  Then you can give your baby what you want to be able to give them.  You can support them, as you should.

Only you can decide as to whether or not you are ready for sex.  If you do decide to become sexually active I strongly suggest you use a daily birth control pill.  They are very effective.  Be careful, that's all I can say.  You know how rumors spread around schools. 

Slow down and think things through.  Where do you want to be next year, 2, 5, and 10 years?

Hope it helps.

I was a very young mother, raising children alone is very difficult.  Daycare is expensive, and while you get to be the "mom", it's really the daycare people that are raising your child, teaching your child, and you work so you can pay them.  It is not fair, it is not easy, and it is very frustrating.  Waiting until you can provide adequately, or have a supportive constant partner who will help and share responsibilities is SO much more conducive to a healthy, happy and well-adjusted child.  Get a solid education, something that will provide you with a career path.  A steady income will go a long way to help you provide a stable home for a child.  Good luck!

hey bubblesxD.
ok so im 16 too, and i would really love a baby not in the their just so cute way, but in the maternal protective way i guess, so its not weird and it is understandable but you definatley should go there untill you finacially stable no matter what. theres not point having a child if you cant support it! so i guess youll just have to be patient there. ok now the sex part aha, i have had sex, but i really dont think you should go there unless its with someone you love, it just makes you feel bad about yourself otherwise. its kind of clinical and weird despite any pleasure you may get out of it. with someone you love its... more. if you dont think your ready for sex, then by all means do 'other' stuff with guys but maybe wait for the sex untill you find some one you really love.