I've had two abortions, 1 live birth and I'm pregnant again! I'm so scared and confused. My current child is 9mos old. My boyfriend and I are barely being able to take care of the one we have. But as always with me, I can be very reckless and caught in the moment and didn't use extra protection. I was on a birth control method but the medicine was not strong due to trying to breast feed. I was planning to get my life together, because my boyfriend is the only one who works, and we need two incomes to survive. Or is that what society tells us we need. I am so confused because not to long ago, women were welcome to have babies. Its something that our bodies naturally does. We have the organs to do it, yet in still we are faced with the pressures of society, to keep on working. When are we ever ready according to society or should we even care about what society thinks? I hate myself, because after knowing all of this, I still put my body at risk. I am the only one, not my boyfriend, who has to deal with 2 abortion, 1 live birth, and now pregnant again less then 9 mos later. I have strongly considered having a third abortion, but my heart keeps saying no don't do that, then it will say, but you can't afford another baby, dont you want to make more money that you have planned. Your not married, and your boyfriend doesn't know when he is going to marry you, so you will have two bastard children according to your parents. Not to mention, you dont have medical insurance and you can barely even keep your cell phone bill on. Your boyfriend feels we are not ready to have a second child. I know I am blabbing on, and women all of the world have similar issues. I just need to vent and someone to talk you.

i have this problem before made me so scare and always refused to have sex .i cant take pill .the pill make me vormit .i try to find new way .i read some people talk about rutin .may be you can try to read it .and may be it will help you
***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed