I need some advice. I just found out I am pregnant with my second child, my husband does not want it. He told me that he would have liked to be given the opportunity to divorce me first. We have a four year old son together and I was so ready for another child. I'm not sure what to do and I'm very scared. I've been contemplating abortion because I cannot financially provide for another baby by myself.

Honestly, I think that you need to do what is best for you and the child that you have right. I would not want to have a child with someone that would say something like that to me! But then again, if you wanted another child, you might not get a second chance so you need to take some serious consideration into what you want to do next. Talk to a professional, talk to a friend/family member, talk to us here on steady health but think about all your options before you choose to do something you don't actually want to. If you are worried about finances, there is plenty of help that the government can give you! You just need to look and apply for it. And just think, you could divorce that creep and get alimony and child support ;-) But honestly, think about every option you can, pull some strings, make a budget, do everything possible before you have to think about abortion. If you need any help, we're always here for you at steady health! Good luck!