Okay, so i started masturbating when i was about 12 or 13 about 1-2 times a day, and up until 16 it was alright. But then from 16 i noticed that down the back of my penis that goes to the ballsack, there was a bit of soft skin. So like when i'm erected, there's this line down the penis that is soft and mushy. So i just left it feeling it was nothing major. I then checked again recently now that i'm 17 and it seems to be even more soft and mushy. I find it weird because he rest of my penis is rock solid when erect but like 5mm-7mm line down my penis is just really soft whilst i'm erect. I'm a virgin btw so i'm really confused as to what it is? Was it due to over masturbating? Or is it something else? I need help as to what i should do. Shall i go to the doctors or is there someone who can tell me what this is?

All answers are appreciated.

Hey there... what you are describing is the part of your penis known as the corpus spongiosa (spongy body) it is thwere your urethra is... it is suppose to be squishier than the top and sides of youe penis or what's known as the corpus. Cavernosa.... you are. Perfectly normal don't worry.... does this make sense?

Thank you so much for your help! That helped a great deal and it makes perfect sense. I thank you sincerely from the bottom of my heart!(:

Your very welcome. Its easy to get nervousee about our male parts so this queation was not dumb at all. If you search images of a crossection of a penis you will see exactly what I'm talking about with the corpus spongiosa and corpus cavernosa