Hey Guys, I am a 15 year old male and have been masturbating infrequently for the last 2years . In terms of development I am above average for my age with the only exception being I can't ejaculate.

I only recently discovered I had mild phimosis (foreskin is tighter-Google it) which I treated myself with stretching techniques, because of this my glans is really sensitive (I wouldn't dare touch it or let it be touched becuase of the pain) which is probably due to the foreskin being covered for longer. I'm not sure if these are related but i also can't ejaculate or orgasm, I just don't get the pleasurable feeling. I know that this isn't exceptional for my age, but as I am more developed than most people it's beginning to worry me.

8-| Any Help?

Well, since you self-treated your phimosis and now are in pain, I suggest you see a doctor. It may be related, such as the inability to ejaculate due to injury. Make an appointment.

Hi mate. Is it painful when you get an erection? Is the tissue of the glans damaged from retracting your foreskin? If your penis is sore when it erect then it will be difficult to relax enough to enjoy masturbation, and to ejaculate. If your glans is sore try using baby oil or something similar when you masturbate as you may just need a bit of extra lubricant. Saliva may work if you don't have any oil. Don't be affraid to speak with your doctor.

did you ever get any help from this site?
callum do you need any help yet.

I had the same exact problem when I was your age and I found out that masturbating with just the foreskin is not good in the long run.I use oil that you can get and it,s like silk and I have not had any problems since.It is really soft for sensitive us that have foreskin.Hope this help Good luck.javascript:emoticon('?')

well,i also have the the same problem(sensitive glans).while i touch it,it will be painful...i got see one solution which is to put the glans (or whole penis into cold tea)...i have not try it yet.i think you can try it and reply me......hope tis can help you