Hi im a 14 year old male. Last night for the first time I got my foreskin past the head!:) but when I got it all the way I never had a erection.. I'm very happy I at least can pull it down all the way with an erection now so at least I can clean better underneath!! I was always scared to go all the way down, but I literally always tried to pull it down when I had an erection. So last night I was starting to masturbate when I noticed that the was a bunch of white specs and stuff on my head so I stopped and started wiping some of it off. As I still had an erection I was now getting turned off my having all this stuff on my head so I became soft. I started going further down the head wiping these white stuff of the head and bam my foreskin just started going all the way down past the head!! It was nasty how much stuff was down that far (blahhh) so I whipped it all off and the pulled my foreskin back up! After doing a couple stretches for my foreskin I can finally pull it back all the way now without an erection, does anyone got any tips for pulling it down with an erection? Should it go down since I can do it while soft? Should I pull it down while soft and then get hard? And what could that white stuff been? Btw I used baby oil to masturbate about 3 days ago so could it be something from that? My penise is 4 1/2 inches is that small? One more thing is a have those with bumps on the bottom of my penis right by the balls what are they? Thanks 14 year old anon

Health Guru
Hi, well done for you for managing to pull it back while your soft and for cleaning the smega (white stuff) all off, yes your foreskin should come back the same when your erect to so you need to carry on the stretching exercises when your hard until you can get it right back easy but don't force it. :-)

Keep on working it down and stretching it as necessary so it will slide back easily when you are erect. It's really nice to have it slide all the way back easily and comfortably when you are having sex and for just masturbating. It makes sex more pleasureable for both you and your girl.

It's probably better to pull it back when you are erect until you find out if it's too tight.

The white stuff is smegma. It is produced by your glans.

Don't worry about the size, you're fine.

Hi Anon:

It is normal for teens to have a foreskin that does not retract. One’s foreskin is still developing. One can help it develop by stretching it.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.