Ok well I'm 15 years old and seem to have some troubles!

First of all my penis seems to Helen a bit twisted and it curves to the left when erect...this is from masturbating but I was wondering if there was any way I could get it back straight again myself??

Also whenever I get an erection in my pants I keep it tucked down...I was wondering if this would stop me from being able to get my penis up as much when it's erect...if so what else can I do when I get an erection.

And earlier I had a wank but it seemed to sting a little bit...i have not
done it in atleast a week. What could cause this?? I went fora piss about half hour later and all seemed ok??

Lastly what colour should my cum be...itseems to only be cloudy and not that thick?? Is this normal??

Thanks

Not all penises are perfectly straight. If it is a slight curve to the left I would not be concerned. It probably is not from masturbating and I don't think you could get it back yourself easily. You may try to "tuck it" to the right. That might help.

I think I know what you mean by twisted. Again, not all penises are perfect. I don't know of any solution.

Don't worry about your penis getting up. As long as you don't damage the corpus cavernosum (blood filled chambers) you'll be OK. Be careful as to how you tuck it. Long term you could possibly damage these chambers. As you get a little older you won't get as many erections. For now, you'll just have to try to hide it as best you can. Bending over or sitting tends to make them less noticeable.

Sometimes I notice if I haven't "done it" in a while it does sting. I think partly it is because you've got more of a load so it puts more pressure on the urethra. I can't prove this medically.

As to the twist and curve, if it is severe or is bothering you I'd get it checked out by a doctor, a urologist is the better choice. They'll know what can be done and what possible side effects might happen when you either leave it alone or get it treated.

Hope that helps.

Hi there, I just wanted to back medic-dan up on what he said although I would like to correct something--your penis is likely to be crooked due to no faul tof your own and it's not something that you can necessarily fix. I think virtually every man's penis is at least a little crooked. Is yours severely crooked?

Quick tip on hiding it is to when no ones looking put it straight up between your stomach and pants, as long as your pants are too tight to damage it you should be fine.

I have never heard of anyone damaging their penis with tight pants. Can you tell me if that's ever happened? I haven't heard of it if it has.

I meant that like if you hide it there soft and its a tight squeeze, then start getting hard and like cut of blood supply.

More or less it was said as a joke.

Ah. My tip in the future for making jokes on these forums is to use an emoticon or something. There's a lot of people who would take you seriously!! Make sense?