For the last month or so I have been having really bad stomach pain. It started right after I got my wisdom teeth taken out last month and was on a liquid/soft food diet for a week and a half. I had antibiotics and vicodin for one week after having my wisdom teeth out.

It hurts really bad on the left side of my belly button, it is tender to the touch. It feels like a burning sensation that comes and goes but it feels better after I have eaten. If I press on my stomach to the left side it hurts and I feel something, not really a mass, I'm not sure how to describe it and it could just be my imagination. I also had frequent acid reflux start about the same time as the stomach pain. About a week ago it got hard to go to the bathroom, in other words, poop. My stools have been small and cut off like my digestive system isn't doing something right and everytime I go to the bathroom I feel like there's more stool but it won't come out. I went to my Dr. last wed. and she said that I have a distended colon and blockage from the medicine I was on for having my wisdom teeth out. She told me to take milk of magnesia for a few days and it would go away. But it didn't. The pain is worse than before and now i'm having trouble going to the bathroom to the point that it actually hurts, it feel like there's something pulling above my right hip and I don't know what's wrong with me!

Another disturbing symptom is that I haven't have my period since May but with me my period has never been regular and often skips 3 or 4 months without any problems. I'm stressing out about it though because I think the stomach pain and missing my period may be connected. I know i'm not pregnant because I have never been sexually active but i'm scared because my left breast has had a burning sensation in it that comes and goes, I think it's because I lost 15 lbs in the last 2 months and my breasts are changing because of it. I also have a few veins that seem to be showing more than usual but my dr. said that can be caused by straining when I go to the bathroom. I have panic attacks and a lot of anxiety problems and thinking about all of it is just making it worse! It's so frustrating!

Thank you so much for the help,
-Ash

How did this end up for you? Im experiencing similar issues but I get my wisdom teeth out in 2 days, so obviously I'm quite nervous which doesnt help. Just wondering what ended up working for you?
Sarah

Hi bandninja09:

Im experiencing chronic gerd afterwisdom tooth extraction three months ago. I lost 15 pounds as you since then. Im feeling that my condition is getting worse over time. Did you discover what happen to you and what you did?

Please tell me that this went away, i got my wisdom teeth removed and now have acid reflux for 2 months, can you please give me advice on how to deal with it and how long it took to get used to it.