Hey guys,
I don't know what's going on with my mom right now, and the doctors have no idea, so I'm just going to put it out there to see if anyone knows. She's been having heavy pressure pushing out against her belly button recently, and when she lays down it feels as if her belly button is being pulled in. A few days ago, she tried laying on her stomach, but it felt even worse than on her back. She says it feels as if something is gnawing on the inside of her belly button. She is almost a week late on her period now, as she was last month as well. This does not happen to her on a normal basis, if ever. She has taken two pregnancy tests already and tests for several other things at the doctor's office, but all have come back negative. She had pain in her abdomen about a week ago and went to the doctor, where they found a cyst had erupted. The doctor said that she should feel better now, and since her pain is no longer in that abdomen area, the pain should be from something else. He can't find anything wrong with her on the scans that have been taken, so I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with her. Does anyone have any idea what this could be?
Thanks

I am a male same thing happened to me went to the hospital had blood work done and a cat scan and the found my white blood cells where very high. they admitted me did more test and found nothing. In three days it whent away and now had my second attack months later.  The more I walk the more it hurts. Have no answers right now but if I figure out what is wrong I will come back and post it. Good luck hope you find an answer if you do please post it.