lolz, i have only one and why should i be jealous? lolz me and my firends are laughing at you guys for like half an hour :D

My bf has two holes also. One was the regular hole and there was one below it. I noticed there was pre-cum coming from the hole on the bottom so I thought that was interested. I'm not sure if the hole on the top is functional though.

i have two holes too and both work

Precum an prereleased fluids are meant to clean the urethra before cumming. Having only piss in one is techinically not as benificial in the way your thinking.

I met a fellow who has two holes in the glans - they are vertical and the top hole is where his sperm squirts out when he masturbates and the bottom hole is where his pee gushes out. Both holes are not normal size but only half the size of my peehole. I used to think this was extremely rare but now have heard of over a dozen guys with a penis with 2 holes.

i have two holes on my penis side by side, one hole is big and other a little bit smaller. and the smaller one is the one that works. i was wondering is it bad?

WOW! I want to see!

dear me too have 2 holes why i dont knw also

what the hell lol
i have 2 holes together and it is by no means an evolutionary advancement lol, go back to school

Alright, I am another of those guys with two urethras. Mine are vertically arranged at the tip of the glans (the normal spot), but both are fully-functioning. The dorsal urethra has a much stronger flow for both urine and semen, with the ventral pipe flowing at perhaps 25% velocity. If I'm typical of this atypical group, I wouldn't worry about your boyfriend's ability to procreate. I can do all the things you'd normally expect a guy to do; the only "problem" I ever run into is when I'm urinating at a slow speed and the streams rapidly cross and uncross themselves, creating a small mess if I'm not careful. As long as I bear down hard on my bladder and keep the flow rate up, I have a single (albeit unorthodox) stream.

Don't believe this guy saying that double urethras are an evolutionary advancement.. it's abnormality that started forming while you were developing in the womb, and thus I seriously doubt we can pass this trait on to our sons.

Oh,  I also should add this for you guys feeling self-conscious: I have NEVER had a girl even notice my two urethras, let alone complain about them. Honestly, would you judge your girlfriend if SHE had two urethras??? Exactly.

I'm the same author as in the previous post, btw.

My bf has 2 holes. And he was actually checked out by a dr. They gave him a diagnosis called double miata. Not sure of the spelling. He never knew that havin 2 holes wasnt normal. Dr. Told us that he is in 1 in 100,000 people that have it and he is more fertile then most men. He does pee out of both holes if he pushes hard enough. So both of his holes are both functionally. Dr told us of the top hole was the only hole he pees out of then he would never to see a specialist. But he usually pees out of the regular hole he can jus pee out of both. But he ejaculates out of both.

So I guess having on hole for urine and another for sperm is not 'normal'? Oh c**p...

I mean One, not on.

i don't know where you got your information, but there is no bacteria in urine unless you have an infection. also, the fluid that make up semen protect the sperm from the acidity of the urine, so there is no evolutionary advantage to separating semen from urine. i'm not saying its a defect or a problem, just that your statement is incorrect.