I'm 13 and I have 2 holes on my penis besides the pee whole.In the 2 wholes a yellowish white puss type object comes out. I'm nervous, so please help tell me whats wrong.

Hi there! A pus is probably a sign of bacterial infection. Maybe it's just a pimple. You should talk to your parent about this first. You could try reading this https://www.steadyhealth.com/2_holes_on_penis_t120384.html Take care.

OMG!! im 13 and i have the exact same thingg im really scared about it and i dont know if i have to get sugery or sumthing and yess i aslo get this yelow puss thing that comes ut of it sumtimes if u get any news can u plz tell me because im scared..

Hi, it sounds like you have either a couple of pimples or an infected follicle. Neither of these is a serious problem, and they should go away after a few days, but it’s always a good idea to let your parents know – they can help. Don’t squeeze or pick at them, because you can make the problem worse and cause scarring. Make sure you wash the area well. It’s not a good idea to use acne medications on the penis skin, because they can be too harsh for this delicate area, but a penis vitamin cream containing vitamin A (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) can help.