In my case, I was born premature by about a month and it didn't close up all the way so Ive always had 2 holes. When I was getting tested for testicular cancer, my doctor noticed it and explained it to me. He said there's nothing really wrong with it and to fix it would actually be more trouble than it's worth cuz it could interfere with my ability to have children.

I Have two holes and i am proud of them. Thank You Sincerely. The Big One

I have 3 but 2 are blocked up. And the other hole releases both urine and sperm.

i have 2 holes and when i pee the pee comes out from top and when i jerk off my sperm comes out of bottom

Iv it aswell

sweetie most men have one but i just met a man with 2-it turns me on like you wouldnt believe---pull it out show it off-it is a very pleasant surpriseGENTLY

He has two pee holes... A un common mutation. Sometimes both work for pee and semen, sometimes other variations. What other answers do you need lmao. Have you heard of Google?

It's nothing to be ashamed of I'm 14 and have had sex with 2 girls. As we all know protection comes first. Anyways it's nothing to be embarrassed about its not rare or common we are just the guys that can get girls so don't think you cant.

Bro. 1. pee does not carry bacteria. 2. That's not a good thing. You pee kills bacteria and sperm due to its low pH. When you ejaculate, the pee kills and removes clears the urethra of the residual sperm. If you have one hole for peeing and one for ejaculating, then the "sperm" hole will become blocked and unclean. 3. You can't pee while you cum, how will your pee mix with your sperm???, what are you on bro? In conclusion, youre a creature with a two holed penis which is not an evolutionary advancement but a downfall.

even i have two hole in my penis,but its normal and both working,what should i think about it?

same wth me

Just want to say, I'm 21 years old. And today was having quite the random conversation with a coworker involving our bits. And I sarcastically said a bit has 2 holes m***n. And he said uuuuhhh no just one bro. I looked up online very quickly and near to my surprise he is right. I just today realized I had this defect. And was quite shaken. But this thread gave me a bit of confidence. Thank you

Never really heard of 2 pee holes on a male. Mines is just one slit about the width of my fingernail. Dunno if that's normal but it works just fine.

I have a video sent to me by a man with two holes, an he can cum out of both of them, I think it is sexy, I couldn't even see the second one until the cum came, I'd post it but not sure if I'm aloud. So men with two holes don't let it get ya down, there is someone out there that will think it's hot.

Unless there is a urinal tract infection, the pee or urine would never include bacteria that could then be mixed with the sperm, because pee is sterile.