dont worry fill mud to the other hole

there's no bacteria in pee. Enjoy your two two holed penis tho

Me too. We are advanced.

Hypospadais is a congenital condition in males in which the opening of the urethra is on the underside of the penis.

After changing your diapers for years they probably know about it. :)

There is no bacteria in pee. Urine is sterile.

one is not a "dead hole" in my case, it is one for wee and one for sperm.

Hi, I have two holes on my penis. Now this may sound weird but both of them work. I've always had them. I have to squat when I'm using the toilet. Can anyone tell me if this is curable? Any ideas what it is?

Hi,my two year five months old son has two hole at the tip of his penis,when he urinates,they both secret urine. One directs the urine downward and the other on his body. I want one closed but am afraid it might have adverse effect on him. Please I need an advice on how to go about it.

Hi I'm 33 years old man and I also have two holes on my penis, and I believe the urine comes from the top hole and sperm from the bottom. I thought that was normal when I discovered it at the age of 14 years old.

My son of 6 years has two holes and has been referred to a eurologist will this end up in a surgical operation?

If sperm goes on one side and the pee on the other side,the sperm isnt cleant propertly,the pee is useful for cleaning ewww...the circuit. So with 2 holes would be easier to have more infections than having just one.
So take care and clean it frequently,you are not superior,dude. Call it different better ;P

Probably yes,better to fix it now than in a couple of years. Good luck!

Dont try to fix it by yourself,go to the hospital,they know how to fix it,they will just close one of them with no adverse effects.
I dont know if its expensive or not,but just closing a hole you will just increase the pressure inside the penis and that may cause more problems. Better go to a hospital!

I have two holes on my penis head. one is the usual and one below it half a cm apart. Its normal you see. nothing to worry about.