my erections are no longer as hard as they use to be. also my penis seems to have shrunk. what is this do to?

I think this is serious and you should go to the doctor. Are you on any drugs like steroids? Do you masturbate too much?

Hackinda wrote:

Guest wrote:

I think that this would again be an issue where someone has some sort of groin injury or a circulatoin problem but I definitely don't think that the person is masturbating too much. Just out of curiosity since I saw you posted this on another thread but what would you consider to be too much masturbation anyway? I don't know about a medical definition of too much but I'd just like to hear what you think. Thanks!

I think no problem but you concerned to the doctor but don't take tension

healthnfitnessguy wrote:

Hackinda wrote:

Guest wrote:

Circulation problems? You mean i dont know not enough blood in the penis? I'm just a newbie so im just learning :) But yeah masturbation does have an effect.

Hackinda wrote:

healthnfitnessguy wrote:

Hackinda wrote:

Guest wrote:

Yes, I mean not having enough blood in the penis. Masturbation CAN have an effect but you would have to try masturbating one or two times in a row before that would actually affect your erections permanently like this poster was talking about. Does that make sense?

I masturbate sometimes once a day or once every 2-3 days. I hope that doesn't affect my penis.

This rate is quite normal..
it's not going to hurt you by anyway...
so don't worry...

Well masturbation is a normal thing. And you are not doing it too much. Every two or three days is not so often so I think that you won't affect your penis. Your penis get erected when blood gets in him. So if you don't have enough blood in your penis then you won't get full erection.
Do you use any lube while masturbating?

Hi there, that is not enough to really affect your erection. You would have to masturbate quite a bit, and even then, you would have to do it so frequently that you were actually affecting the quality of erection. I don't hink that's what you're doing. Does that make sense?

Hmmmm. I can't sleep when I feel so sexually motivated. Sometimes I masturbate once every 2-3 times. But I usually masturbate once every 1-2. Mostly 2 days. I find that my penis has like a purple bump. And it won't heal fast enough (can't stop masturbating). And that spot makes my penis abominable. Can I get some tips to stop touching my penis once a while? I resist for a week then I often do something I regret. I can't stop myself. Even though the guilt that masturbating is a sin can't stop me and it hurts. I am Christian too. :-(

I understand. If masturbation is a sin then I guess it would be hard for me too, but if you think about it, that is the way that you are made. It is fighting your nature so I think that is what makes it tough. The purple bump that you're referring to, though, where is it? I am wondering what it is.

On the top of my penis or glans. Weird. When I squeeze my penis it hurts. But when masturbating it feel so good. And I squeeze it quite hard I guess. The same way my hand goes up down squeeze up down up down squeeze. When I pee it feels like something is blocking my tube thingy. Like the thingy is maybe too small I guess. Is it because I masturbate too hard? My penis is stuck like that for a week now. And the more I masturbate the more it hurts next time.

Hi, do you feel that something is blocking your tube when you pee after ejaculation or when you usually pee? If you pee after ejaculation that there might be some sperm left in your penis and you can feel that when you pee. Do you think that that bump can be an hair ingrowth?

Hi there, yeah, that's a little worrisome! That isn't normal but I don't think that it is based on masturbation. I think that you should see a doctor about this just to make sure that it's not something more serious, okay? Let me know how it goes.