Hi. My boyfriend has an issue of having a retracted penis. This has been an issue for about 5 years he shared. The major issue is we can't get the head of his errect pen us to pass through the foreskin. Yet he gets very hard with stimulation. We had an issue that the skin at the tip of the foreskin split open during masterbation. We have gotten that healed up. How can I help to get /the head of his penis through the tight fire skin without causing him to tear again or it being painful?

Hi Law,

How old is your boyfriend?

Up until about 16 it is common for a male to not be able to retract his foreskin.  Stretching is the usual treatment sometimes with a steroid cream. 

But, this sounds very severe if it has torn the skin open.  Start with a visit to a urologist.  This is what they specialize in - not a regular doctor.  They can examine the penis and determine if the foreskin it too tight and offer a solution. 

I don't usually suggest this but circumcision may be an option.

Good luck.

He is 50. He is overweight. Thanks for your suggestion