Hello all, this is my third cycle and I'm waiting to find out next week if I'm preg or not. I only have one last chance if this doesn't work. I'm praying that it works. This year I have had a miscarriage and been through ivf twice and failed. They are all icsi I have had the entire test done and nothing wrong with my husband or I. I'm going thru repromed and I'm not sure what else I can do to make this work for me. I'm resting a lot now. Hope someone is going thru their 2ww now or about to. Thanks for looking.

Hi, I am currently in my 2ww also. Had my first Ivf with ICSI in March. They collected 12 eggs but only 3 embryos fertilised and were frozen at Day 3 - I overstimulated so cycle was cancelled. We tried a natural FET in May but it was cancelled as a result of the lining not being right or something?? Anyway, we tried artificial cycle and FS gave us the all clear for FET this month. My testing is 19th Aug so I'm hoping that we get some good news. Tbh all of this just seems scary. First, drugs before EP. Then drugs before ET. Now drugs during PUPO. When is your test due? Did you have any period-like cramps? I'm freaking out about every twinge!

Hi all, this is the bit I hate... The problem with testing early is that you start obsessing about the darkness of the line... I did a FMU POAS this morning, and the line is still faint. It's not a squinter, you can see the line clearly, but it's still very light. I remember with the twins, the line was a bit darker on 7dp5dt, but I was expecting twins (didn't know that at the time though) and once I got my pos with the twins - although I kept POAS daily until BT to see if the line was getting darker, I didn't feel the stress and worry that I am feeling about this bfp? I'm not sure why I'm feeling like this?  I really wanted to take a photo of pee stick and send to DH. The photo worked, and you can see the second line... But something is stopping me? To all you lovely ladies that have been in this position.... Should the second line be significantly darker today - than it was yesterday? I feel like I cant compare with the twin pregnancy because my hcg levels would have been huber, earlier as a result if it being a twin pregnancy??!!! I guess I had just forgotten how each milestone is now stressful.

Hello, I think if you test at least every other day the line should be darker. Something about hcg taking 2 days to double... might not be that much difference in day to day tests. That's what I found when I got my bfp. And I tested probably twice a day & drove myself (and my dh) crazy with photos & trying to compare. I know it seems like a long time away, but just see what tomorrow looks like.

Hi all, thanks for posting, definitely this is waiting is the worst thing in the whole process. Ladies hope everything goes well with you all, fingers crossed. Waiting to hear good news soon. Hugs and wishes to all