I’m thinking about asking my dermatologist to give me a prescription for Epiduo gel since I really don’t know what to do anymore to deal with my acne. I know I don’t have them as badly as some people I’ve seen, but they are really ruining my confidence completely since it’s not really easy to feel good about how you look when there’s a big zit sitting right on the top of your nose.

I had less acne when I was on birth control pills, but after two months I got so depressed that my doctor was thinking about putting me on antidepressant. Did anyone here went through Epiduo treatment and got rid of acne successfully?

I'm currently trying to get rid of my acne with Epiduo treatment - this is my third week since I started using the Epiduo gel. From your description, I seem to have the worse case since I have them on my back and all over my face, as well.

The results so far are somewhat visible, at least on my back, but as far as my face is concerned I got really bad sunburn during the first week of using Epiduo, so I'm waiting for the skin to heal up and hopefully be acne free. But that said, I'm not even at the midpoint of the treatment.