Hi, I barely can stand these 2WW, it’s dreading for me. I look for symptoms of early pregnancy all the time. I did IUI, and now I am all in a mess. I heard that some women practice praying, hope this helps.

Hi, I know it is difficult to wait, and suddenly only hope that you will geta baby. But, two week wait 2WW is routine procedure during fertility treatment. It is applied if you've had embryos put back after IVF (in vitro fertilization), been inseminated (IUI), or drug treatment (Clomid and other drugs). It is really not easy to wait and see what happens after you tried so hard to get a baby. Suddenly, there is no more doctor support, they are not in charge this time. You did your best, and the best approach is to accept that your part is done, the rest is not up to you. Cruising the internet looking for symptoms of early pregnancy won’t do you any good, it will only make you paranoid.