hi me and my partner have been trying for at least 2 years to have a baby, every month its ended in disappointment but this month 4/12 I just feel different my period was 4 days late ( which never happens im like clock work) having symptoms like bloated feeling and sometimes being sick boobs hurt very gassy headaches which I never get and heartburn. ive done 4 hpt which were all neg but on Sunday 3 days ago I stared bleeding but its not my normal period at all im normally very heavy and the first few days im in bed with the pain. ive been to the doctors and he said it would be to early to tell yet and to take one in a week. could I be pregnant or is it something else. please help any advise would be great. 

that usually how i am except the clock work thing. i have been havng my period twice a month :/ anyways i would say you might be. i would say just chill and relax and maybe go to a coffee shop with some friends or go to little few day get away (no drinking of course) and just focus on you for those days and if you cant just take a couple days off for personal time at home to watch movies and lay back to yourself. and get your mind off of it so it doesnt stress you out. because if you are. stress is a little bad right now. you need to just be happy. just CHILL i guess is all im saying. 
hope i helped at all. but just take that and do it. sorry if i didnt help you

thank you I was trying to explain to my bf that I know how I feel and this is not how I normally feel when I do have my period . its just so frustrating I hate the waiting game I really just want to know now

phoned the hospital and they wont do anything because i haven't had a positive pregnancy test yet this is just so frustrating. has anyone else been in the same situation that could help 

Did you find out your your results?