I am very regular with my period and have been trying to get pregnant. 6 days before my period was due I had a little blood when I wiped in the toilet and cramping later in the day. I was convinced I was pregnant, that it was implatation bleeding cause I don't usually cramp or spot. I then had a bad headache for 2 days on day three the headache passed and i starting bleeding, its not like a normal period and its just on 2 days now and has reduced to spots. I'm still not due until tomorrow. I did a pregnancy test yesturday which was negative.
Please somebody give me some good news.
thanks
xx

i have had the same problem. i had a strange light period 3 days early, it started out as spotting then became a bit more heavy more on the 2nd day, then on 3rd light and the spotting lasted id say about 7 days , its gone now, so now i dont even know if im pregnant or it was a period, b/c i had an early "period" if that is what it was since it wasnt even normal. *sigh* im confused... my urien was also cloudy, not ure what is going on in my body...

Just 5 days ago I started what I think was my period. The first day I had bad cramps, the second day I just felt a little sick and it was very light. The third day was very very light, and the fourth day was just a spot. Then it was no more. What does this mean can we get some real answers. I took a pregnacy test and it came back negative. So am I pregnant or is it to early to tell.