I am five months pregnant and not showing, nor have I felt the baby move yet. I am really concerned and need to know if I am fine and if the baby is fine also.

Celebrity
I was nearly 6 months when i started to show with my first child. (is this your first?) Its hard with your first to know what your feeling is the baby. Its like a fluttering feeling to start with. You may mistake it for your tummy rumbering.

But if you are worried, Go an talk to your doctor.

By the time i was 7months nothin fit me. I was huge :-D

Good luck xx

You have had to have heard the baby's heartbeat by now, this is usually picked up within the first 2 months or sometimes before. If this is your first baby, it may take a little longer for you to really feel an actual kick.
I didn't feel my son until i was just about as far along as you are. My other pregnancies were all different. It seems like the more babies i had, the sooner i felt life.
As a matter of fact, i didn't wear maternity cloths until i was just about six months along the first time. I wore my regular jeans, but couldn't button them. At 5 months, you have gone for pre natal visits at least 3 or possibly 4 times, which means the doctor has heard a heart beat. Try not to worry, all of a sudden your baby will become active as he/she starts getting bigger. There will be times when he/she refuses to let you sleep at night. Make it a point to let you doctor know tho.

Hi am pregnant with my 3 baby and am not showing nor my baby is moving am 5 months