My name is Lorna and I am 18 years old. My periods used to irregular, until a year ago when they became recent, every 4-5 weeks. I am 3 weeks overdue for my period and I have done 2 pregnancy tests but they have both come back negative. Can i still be pregnant? My breasts have grown and are really sore, especially the nipples. The doctor says that I have to keep going back for more pregnancy tests until I either have my period or the results come back positive. Is it just the case that my hormones aren't showing up in my urine, but may do if I have a blood test? My last period was on 26th April, and since then I have had nothing, and no indication of my period coming, usually I have stomach cramps before I am due on, but I have had none of these.

Defiantely get a blood pregnancy test to make sure what the results are. Blood pregancy tests are the most accurate!

If you periods are irregular you can still get pregnant, so it would be a wise decision to discuss contraception with your doctor.(Unless you are trying to concieve)

Go to your doctor's office and get a blood pregnancy test done.