Hi, this is my first pregnancy and as of Monday i am 8 weeks 2 days pregnant and i have been bleeding for a week its not bad bleeding at all and its not clots its like stringy. I went to the hosp and they told me i have a 50 50 chance of loosing my baby, they did find the heartbeat but it was low also my HCG levels are up and then down and then back up, I dont have cramping at all but my stomach feels bruised or like i pulled a muscle. When i bleed i dont even come close to filling up a pad. And today my ob wanted me to get a D&C but i dont feel like iv lost my baby i still "feel" pregnant i still have all my pregnancy symptoms and everything and also my grandmother bleed during her pregnancys until month 6. has anyone else had and gone on to have healthy babys? I honestly dont feel like im loosing or have lost my baby. PLEASE HELP ME IM SCARED!

i had what i thought was my period for 3 months ( thats why i didnt even realize i was pregnant until then ( only bc i started getting super sick) but i dont think there was anything wrong with my HCG levels.. but i did bleed for 3 months and had a health 8lbs 6 oz baby girl whos now 6 years old and smart as a whip :-)...good luck to you and ur lil one