I started the Nuvaring right after a m/c. Three weeks and 3 days later wondering when my period will start. Woke this morning thinking maybe I am pregnant. I had been having that feeling but thought it was just 'residual' thoughts of the recent pregnancy. I took a pregnancy test...positive. But less than 2 hours later I'm bleeding. I go back to look at the test just to make sure I saw what I saw...and yes it is. My question is can I really be pregnant (I guess anything is possible) after a m/c and on the Nuvaring? Could this be a false positive? I'm quite confused. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

only thing i can say is take another test to see what that ones says and if it is still positive maybe call ur doctor ive known people who would bleed when they were pregnant but take another test just in case...

Thank you for the response. I called my obgyn today and went in to get an hcg test done. I return on Wednesday to get another test and compare the results. Thanks again!

no problem... let me know how it goes!!!!!!

I just wanted to let you know I the hcg on Monday was 2183 ... very high. So I was pregnant. Then on Wednesday that number was down to 319. So another m/c. Disappointing, but if it were meant to be it would have been... I guess. Thanks for listening.

aww im sry but ur right if it was meant to be it would be... and no problem always here to listen... lolol