46 yrs old male. I get heart palpations along with the jitters. Sometimes feel as though lump under sternum and sometimes food gets stuck (not choking...down further - can usually push through with water, etc) Note: palpations and jitters last for 1 or 2 days in varying seriousness. I do drink beer and it seems that 24 to 30 hours after last drink is when it seems to hit. Dr has run EKG and full blood work up...all normal. I haven't drank anything for 6 days now and I can feel it but not too bad. Note 1: I seem to get heartburn like symptoms more often now. Note 2: When I get the jitter/palpation problem... walking or some kind of movement activity seems to somewhat alleviate it sort of

I have some of the same issues that you do.
My doctor put me on Atenolol (But that is because I have Tachycardia) and it has worked WONDERS!
Honestly, to me it sounds more like Acid Reflux than anything else since you said that they ran a test on you and said your heart was okay.
Prevacid or Prilosec are both VERY good medications for people who have Acid problems. I know a few people that are on one or the other and they've said they can tell a big difference.
They were experiencing the same symptoms that you are experiencing now.
You can get both medications over the counter. Maybe you should try it just to see if it would help? I think it would help you out.
I hope this has helped!
Best Wishes!