I went and had a blood test because my husband and I were trying to conceive and if I wasn't pregnant we were going to order the OV watch. The results weren't back so the next day I took an hpt... and it had a faint line saying positive. I took 3 more that day, all different brands, some digital, some not, and ALL came back positive. But I went back to have a blood test and it was negative again. This morning I took another hpt and it was positiveand another this afternoon that was positive. Some nurses have said I'm not pregnant if the blood says no, and others say yes. I have NEVER had a positive pregnancy test before.... not even a questionable one!

Am I pregnant? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well believe it or not some blood tests (depending on the person performing and since it is quaLative and not quanative) don't show as early as some home tests....very possiable you are pregnant....you need to talk to your doc and tell him this he will probably order a quaNative one - or have you wait a few days and run another qualative one. Good luck...let us know :-) (that many positives I say you probably are)

hi. i'm in a similar situation. just wondering. were u pregnant? because i'm really wondering if i am. i'll do my bloodwork tomorrow.