Im 20 years old,my waist is 28inches..but area below belly button is 36inches..i want to reduce that fat..i love to do exercises,please tell me some useful exercises for this area and hips..as abdominal fat also include hips fat on sides of stomach.

lay on your back on a weight bench. Bend at the waist touching your fingers to your toes above your waist. You keep your legs straight and your arms straight. That is called the advanced jack knife.

Or for a beginner, trust me it is difficult too. Brace yourself with your hands behind your back on the bench. With your legs straight crunch at your waist bringing your knees to your chest.

Hope I explained it good enough.

There is absolutely no way to target fat in certain areas by using exercise (unless you remove the fat cells surgically). You must reduce your body fat percentage through diet and cardio excercise. You might actually make this area look worse by building muscle behind the layer of fat.

That might not be fat. Often, weight stored in that area is due to irregular "elimination" (ie. constipation, intestinal build-up, etc.). It can be addressed with dietary changes, herbs, and hydrocolon therapy to name a few. Try googling any of the above. Good luck!

legitimate medicine discredited those that initially made the claim "people are full of toxins," "intestinal build-ups," etc., and continues to do so today with those still promoting so-called "detox/cleansing kits." you will not lose any fat from detox routines; they do little beyond achieving a laxative effect to dehydrate you.

an eight inch discrepancy in such a small area is not normal. you should really have that looked at by your doctor in the event you are carrying an ovarian/uterine cyst or benign tumour. my stepmother had a grapefruit sized cyst attached to her fallopian tube, and she's neither a rare case nor one of the largest known incidents.

on the other hand, i have about three inches of excess mass in the same area. but its not fat. it LOOKS like fat, but its just excess skin from when my 29 inch waist had expanded to 46 inches. did you happen to lose a lot of weight? had a baby? either way... an eight inch discrepancy, i very highly doubt, is fat.

I agree. You should eat food that promotes regular elimination of waste. Regular exercise can also help you avoid irregular waste elimination.

Dear Sir, can you please tell me some other names of 'Belly Fat' as far as 'Medical Terminology' is concerned?I'm a Professional of  Pharmaceutical Marketing company of repute . In India I'm involved in my job.This morning I've faced the above mentioned question, so I'm in need of this answer.
Plz.tell the synonyms & the exact but brief answer of my question-per different name of 'Belly Fat'-wise(the synonyms-wise).Just 2to4 & their exact meaning & why & which situation the separate answer I can provide to my customers(DOCTOR) so that they can not 'Leg Pull' me.I'm in this profession for the last 12yrs. or so.
But suddenly I forget the same,though I'm well aquanted with those Doctor fraternity,they will not stop Rx-ing my Rx-ions.But being a more than one decade Pharma. marketing professional,it is shameful matter to me that I don't know the answer of that specific  question.Plz.help me by providing the answer,
so that I can gather some extra knowledge.Looking forword for your reply as soon as possible.Hope I'll not be disheartened.
With thanks & regards----Arunesh Karmakar.