I went to the doctor on the 14 and had my hcg levels done. They called me back in on the 16 and redone the levels. They were 63 and dropped to 35. That night I had to go to the emergency room cause I was bleeding so bad and was having severe pains like contractions. They gave me a shot and said it would help me pass the fetus. That night I clotted and there was like yellow viens with it. Was that the baby? How much more will I pass before it stops? How long will I bleed? I've waited 14 years to have another baby. I only have one and have tried all these years for another one. Will it be easier for me to get pregnant now?

I'm so sorry to hear you going through a miscarriage its horrible to go through. I have been through 2 miscarriages in 3 months. To have your happiness, dreams and everything you wanted for your future be taken away from you in hours is the worst feeling in the world. Doctors dont tell us what to expect when we miscarry. You will pass tissue, cramp sometimes a little sometimes a lot, blood clots and bleeding it depends it could last more then a week I bleed for 7 days. Depends on what your doctor says if it will be easier for you or not for getting pregnant again. After you miscarry wait two weeks go back to your doctor get a blood test to make sure you HCG levels go down to zero. You should wait 3 periods before trying again gives your body enough time to get back normal.

Thank you very much. Your right the emotional part is really getting to me. I feel like if I would of done something different than maybe??? Somedays are harder than others. I have tried for a baby for nearly 15 years. I was so excited and my head filled with dreams of the baby to come. I pray alot and ask God to watch over my baby. I look forward to the day I go to heaven cause I know we will meet again. How long did it take for your period to come? Did you get pregnant again before your period? I am sorry you have had to endure such loss not only once but twice. My better half is more destroyed than I am.

Its very hard on your emotions you end up blaming yourself a lot its even harder when your partner is having a hard time with it. It takes time to mourn a loss. But remember there was nothing you could have done to change things. I think as it was just meant to be a lot of crying helps, talking to your partner helps and just take the time to be with each other as you both grieve your loss. All the pain you are going through emotionally its ten times harder on your man. It gets easier once your hormones go back to being you again and not all over the place :) Its hard when your dreams for your little one gets taken away from you. With my first miscarriage after all the bleeding I ended up not getting my first period I surprising got pregnant right after which gives you a higher chance at miscarriage again as my body didnt have enough time to heal from the first miscarriage. My second miscarriage was just 2 weeks ago I will probably get my period by the end of the month. But right now I'm having problems with my miscarriage not everything came out of me like it was suppose too so I have a ultra sound appointment next week to make sure I dont have an infection inside of me. After all the bleeding you feel like your body is empty right now I feel full all the time which is not good. A natural miscarriage is better then having a D&C I hear it takes longer to get preggo again after one of those. Ya its hard I try to not think about it thinking about it just makes it worse. Its a lot harder on a guy they have to grieve for themselves and also be supportive of us when we are a mess. But if it wasnt for them being there for us it would be a lot harder to get through on your own.

Thank you so much for your words I appreciate you taking the time out to respond. I am so sorry about your second loss. How many weeks did you make it with this baby? Do you know how long it takes for our periods to return? I lost the baby on the 16 and quit bleeding after seven days.Not very long really considering I lost a baby, but it is now the 11 and no signs of a period. Should I worry I am pregnant again? Wow worry I am pregnant I want a baby, so bad it seems odd to say worry about being pregnant.I sure hope your okay and that there is no infection. My doctor wants me to start birth control I went and picked them up, but don't have the heart to take them. I am 36 and they were having all kinds of concerns because of my age. If I take the birth control I'll be even older thats if I can conceive again. I tried for nearly 15 years for this one. I don't see myself getting that blessed again. Rather I lost our baby or not I was still blessed to have at least experienced pregnancy some women don't even get that.

Your welcome. I like helping woman who are miscarriaging helps them feel less alone while they are going through their horrible loss. I was 5 weeks with my first and 7 weeks with my second didn't get to see either on a ultra sound. I think your period will return when you normally get it. I get mine at the end of the month I will be expecting to see it then lol. Did you have unprotected sex after your bleeding stopped? Don't try to have a baby right after you miscarriage it would be a bad idea if you got pregnant right you will end up having another miscarriage you need to let your body heal try for another one in 2 months. They probably want you to take birth control cause you want a baby so bad and might try to have another baby too soon. You can always stop taking the birth control. If I was in your shoes I would take the pills just to be safe then I would stop taking them in 3 months try having a baby then. Thats what I plan to do. You need to give yourself time to heal emotionally and physcially before trying to have a baby again. Dont give up hope you got pregnant after 15 years you never know you might get pregnant again everything happens for a reason. If you were meant to be a mom it will happen when its suppose too.