Im 20 years old, my boyfriend and i have been togeher for 4 1/2 years now i love him so much we get along really well we even go to the same college. In february i found out i was pregnant and i was very excited we had everything planned out and taken care of. he was a little scared and started fights with me but we started working things out. at the end of february when i was about 7 weeks i had a miscarriage, and i have to say it was the worst pain i have ever felt, i coudlnt even move and missed a whole week of school. after that happend my boyfriend decided he wanted me to be on the pill because we should wait. After my miscarriage i was devistated it was like i lost a piece of myself and i was bascally depressed for weeks. Its not almost the end of me and i really want to have a baby i feel like im ready and i would be a great mother and i have the means to support a baby. My boyfriend however doesnt want a baby. I wish i could change his mind but because i love him im willing to wait. But also im scared of having another miscarriage, i dont want to go through that pain again. I was just wondering if anyone was going through this and had any advice or wanted to talk.

that was supposed to say *now the end of may** not end of me..i didnt read it before i submitted

I was 18 and thought that i was in love. My boyfriend and i had been together 1 year and i got pregnant. All my friends were having babys so i wanted one to. When i had my first doctors vist i got all the wrong news. The doctor told me that the baby died a week befor but i had worse problems. I had a sist the size of a watermelon on my ovary and needed sugery that day. I thought i would be fine, i could handle it bc i still had my boyfriend, but we started fighting all the time and we broke up 2 months befor our 2nd year. My heart was broken. But after a few months i made myself go on a blind date. Now im getting married to a wonderfull man i couldnt be more in love with. Sometime i would love to have a baby with him but i had 20% of my left ovary removed so im scared of not getting pregnant or having another miscarrage. Then he told me hes not sure he will ever really want children. I want 2 and im scared this is going to be a problem..!!!

im 21 and ive had 2 miscarries since november last year...i was diagnoised with type 1 diabetes in january this year and the docs say thats why ive been miscarring...i really want a baby with my boyfriend beucase we are so happy and have been together for nearly 2 years now. Im scared of getting pregnant again because i feel as though id just loose it and i dont want to go through the horrible pain again i want through while miscarring. I suppose ill have one someday maybe who knows :-(

hi, im 23 yrs old, about 2 months ago i was 6 weeks pregnant, my husband and i were really exicted, since after 3 yrs of marriage i fell pregnant, then the worst happened i had a miscarriage, i was totally broken down, i felt i lost a part of my soul , i;ve recoved a bit now, and i think i might jst be ready, but im un sure, my husband as recoved a bit as well and he does not have a problem to concieve now. im a bit confused, does any one have a bit of advice that might help me make up my mind please %-)

just found out that i'm pregnant( yesterday). i had a miscarriage about 4 yrs ago. i really scared of it happening again. my husband and i have been married for 8 yrs and have to wonderful boys but, still could not take another miscarriage. when it happens it feels like a part of your life is gone you have a big hole that never seems to feel back up. it's almost like your lost.

I lost my baby almost a year ago i was 8 weeks but it still hurt really bad Anyways we still have not got pregnant i just hope that we can because my husband and I want a baby really really bad he just always tells me that it not time for us yet but i dont understand why anyways could anyone help me and give me some tips Thanks

Well I just recently had the same problem with a miscarriage, and I was very heart to deal with because I have 3 other children and we never had to deal with anything like this.  The only advise that I can give you is that I am a very religious women, I feel that god makes no mistakes, and If your boyfriend is stating that you guys need to wait to have a baby then thats probably a good thing to do.  Because not saying it in a negative way towards your boyfriend, but I a child is not wanted then the god I no will not let this child come into this world in a situation like this.  So basically the lord called the baby you lost home because you guys were not in agreement.  I hope this does not offend anyone and hopes it helps you, I wish you and your family the best and god bless........

I'm scares to have a other babby I jut lost in on Friday :,(

Hi I was 7 week wen I had a mc and that was last year and I feel so sad all the time and I feel like no one won't to no how I feel

I say go for it! I wish you the best of luck and I'm sorry you've gone through the pain that you have.