Hello. I'm 24 year old female and I'm in my eight week of pregnancy.
Since I discovered that I'm pregnant I haven’t had any troubling symptoms, accept some normal such as morning sickness, breast tenderness and similar.
I wish it lasted longer. Now, I'm experiencing very strong and painful abdominal cramps. It first started as some mild abdominal discomfort but with time it turned into really strong pain.
I'm not sure is this normal?! Should I be worried because it didn’t troubling me in the beginning of my pregnancy?
Please, if someone knows more about this- feel free to write me about this!

Hello. I understand how you’re feeling right now because I felt the same way few years back while I was pregnant.
Occasional abdominal discomfort is a common pregnancy complaint, and while it can sometimes be harmless, it can also be a sign of a serious problem. I'm saying this because my abdominal crams weren’t so strong like you described yours.
Although it could be nothing serious I still suggest you to contact your gynecologist immediately.
Strong abdominal pain could be related to several serious things such as ectopic pregnancy- when a fertilized egg is implanted outside the uterus, miscarriage, premature labor, placental abruption and preeclampsia- spasms and other changes in your blood vessels.

hi ya just to let u know that when i was pregnant i had bad cramps i was about 2 months and i had bad cramps for about a week then started bleeding slightley then i went to hospital and when i got there i had a miscarage so i think u should go and get checked stright away it might just be were the baby is growing but it dont hurt to be seen but i then went on 2 have 2 healthy children i hope this will help u :-)

I had the worst cramps when I was pregnant with my son! Don't worry they will go away!

girl, im definitley wondering the same thing as you....im about 4 weeks preg. and ive been havin really uncomfortable, worse than mild, cramping down in my uterus region and it spreads to my groin and upper thigh area, and the doctors say it shouldn't be that bad, but it is, so i don't know whats up with that. Also, there are a lot of other girls who are having the same thing, so, its real hard to tell huh, that just sucks, well i hope everything goes well with your pregnancy, and mines as well, im scared to get excited abou;t being pregnant, cuz if i have a miscarriage, i would be so heartbroken, but anyway, hope the cramps get milder,
~Lei~

hi im reli scared atm aswell i have been having reli bad stomache pains to i am def preg i am about 13 weeks now and im still in alot of pain it sometimes gets to the point where i can't move i get alot of pain in mi lower back aswell i am only 15 and it is really scaring me i would love to answer your qeustion but all i have been told is that it is where my baby is growing it seems to painful to just be that so im sorry but if this helps you in any way as to what i have been told!
good luck! hope its all ok!

im having cramps 2, but mine are around my chest and stomic, dose any one know about this? is this normal? dose it have anything to do with being preg?

im 8 weeks pregnant and i also have had really bad cramps and its really scares me to but i asked around and i guess that happens to alot of people. the only thing that scares me now is now my cramps have stopped and now im wonderin if theres anything wong

Call your OBGYN's, and ask to have a U/S done ASAP. Just to make sure that things are "okay". "cramps" can be normal because your uterus is expanding. However you need to make sure.

when i was 4 weeks i had bad cramps and i worried about it so i went to the doc. and he told me everything was ok, that the cramps were that my uterus whas wroing. I think u should go cuz it can be nothing but it can be something to worry to, so just for u to know go to the doc. get cheked and ull know for shure. ;-)

I just found out Im pregnant. Im about 5 weeks. My breasts are really sore at the minute and im getting chest pains and abdominal pains. And I cant stop going to the loo lol. This is the first time for me, so im a little scared and excited at the same time. I really dont know what to expect. Can anyone give any advice from their own experience? :$

I just found out I was pregnant I don't no how far along iam but I can't stay still cuz the cramps then its iam not layn right an my tummy starts hurting I don't no wat 2do?

hey everyone...i am 25 weeks pregnant and in the biggining of my pregnancy i had terrible lower stomach and back pains...i had had a miscarriage 1 month before so i was very scared and nervous that id loose this one but thank God all is fine!! so my point is just take care of your body and rest...do what your ob doc tells you and have faith...good luck to you all!!!

this may sound gross..... but when was the last time you went to the bathroom, I had the same issue and my doctor told me to eat more fiber because even though I didnt know, I was told there was a Gas build up and it causes pain alot of times due to constipation and such. Drink alot of water and eat lots of fiber ! my best advise for a pregnancy =)

I know how u feel I too just found out that im pregnant and i get the same kind of pain. I didnt know if it was normal either.