My wife took 4 pills of levofloxacin for 4 days before we knew she was pregnant for 22 days.

we found out that this medication is not valid for pregnant women and we are concerned about the side-effects.

does anyone have any idea here?

thanks in advance,

I'm in the same situation right now, my wife took 500mg once a day for 7 days on the 2nd week of her pregnancy.  Anybody here can testify if there were adverse side-effects on your baby?

Thanks..

I'm afraid I might be in the same situation too. What happened to your wife's pregnancy, if you don't mind me asking... Thanks...

Hi tonyyan,

Did you find any solution, hope everything is well with you any baby

I guess many fell in such situations often , please share with us anyone

God Bless

My wife took this medicine without knowing she was 4 weeks pregnant, we asked the OB and she said, in general it is ok, it is just that the medicine has not been tested for pregnant women.

Fortunately, my wife already gave birth to our son, everything was ok, although my wife had some bleeding & spotting during pregnancy, she had this also on our first baby...

I don't guarantee though that taking this while pregnant is ok, consulting your OB is still advised.

hi, im in the same situation, id like to know what dosage of levofloxacin you wife took. i took 5 pills of 5oogrms, daily. please answer me asap. thank u

My wife took one tablet of levoflaxicin ....evin my wife is pregnant of one month now what we should then?

I took levaquin 500mg for 7 days my first trimester of my pregnancy for a abscess on my skin it was my 4th child 1st csection I thought everything was normal one Dr was saying his hips looked strange when he was born did rays all was good it was when he was 3 months I realized he couldn't lift his head or sit up like my other children so we started pt he is now 3 yrs old he wears braces on his feet n uses a walker we are still under going more tests I'm not positive levaquin did this but I wouldn't recommend taking this drug while pregnant

Please post how all your babies are doing.

Hi. Hope your baby is ok?

Hi. Hope your baby is ok?

howz ur baby now?

Can you please update us and let us know your outcome.