Actually, no. No one can help any of us. I have been hypo for thirty four years. I was 108 pounds then. Now Im 130. I was 170. I have always exercised one hour a day which helped to slow the weight gain. Five years ago, I was so tired and tired of fighting that I retired early. I went on a plant based diet. After a couple of months I felt less tired. Not great but better. I moved to Florida. I started walking 7.5 miles on Mon and Thurs. On Tues and Fri I ride my bike 16 miles. On Wed and Sat I ride my bike 8 miles roundtrip to the Ymca and do water aerobics and a 40 minute yoga class. I am pretty strict on my diet. For breakfast I have one cup of black coffee and 1/4 cup oatmeal with honey. lunch is a lettuce wrap and dinner is something like 11/2cups black bean chili or bean burrito plus always a large mixed greens salad with apple cider vinger. I usually eat about 600 to 900 calories a day. The weight is coming off but slowly. It really sucks. I like days on the couch and pulled pork as much as the next guy but its not in my cards. I had anemia, high cholestrol and triglycerides and was always out of breath, and so tired! I had to do something. For me, the worst is people (even your doctor) saying you just need to cut back a little and get off the couch. So to all of you out there who don't eat anymore than your skinny girlfriend and walk or exercise more than any of your thin friends, I believe you. Unfortunately, you will have to kick it up tenfold. Good luck!

Phentremine give me horrible headaches :(

I'm hashimoto hypothyroidism. I'm also a doctor and a PT. Few things. That bit where pharmacist says don't eat anything after thyroxine for 2 hrs. Adhere to it especially if you are from a country where t3 is Not mainstream. I'm non compliance to my thyroxine because I like my cappuccino with coffee in the am. This is not the recommended but I usually load every other day with double dose so I can have a normal morning some days. I am human.. there were month where I can miss my thyroxine for a week..I did blood test pre and post loading my t3 is back to normal. So I'm not to fussed about armour thyroid cos studies have shown even in severe newly diagnose hypothyroidism. Loading someone with levothyroxine will increase that t3 within 24 hrs. I think placebo and believe system also play apart.for years I was adamant I want armour...I'm not saying it doesn't work.. Some people may need a high baseline t3 to feel normal but if u are like me... U may not and it's all might be in the head.

As a pt. I will say... 95% of effort should be on diet. Not just healthy.. calorie balance and normal. Putting youselg on superlow calorie is unhealthy . I will rebound.all healthy non hypothyroif bodybuilder on a cut even will need to reverse diet to go to back to normal. You risk breaking your metabolism at 900 cal a day plus it's unsustainable. ....

Count your macros. Google it.

Exercise for hypothyroidism is secondary but I think it's important. I am usually freezing by myself but on a recent hike I noted when ppl was wearing layers of jacket... I was hot as hell at 4'c. Ended up wearing my t shirt on hike. I'm guess metabolism ramp up prettty well for us.

I just heard about phenrtremine and B12. I was worried about side effects--you had none? I need to loose 55 lbs and this weight is hurting my mobility. I have glaucoma and blood pressure a little high--is it safe?

Thank you for taking the time to post this diet!! Looks like a great diet plan and will definitely try it!!

Plant based diet will work and probably normalize your thyroid levels as well. It is certainly worth looking into .