Good day all,

A few days ago my sister Allana started to follow nutrisystem diet plan. So far, she told me some positive things. Negative sides of this diet program are some side effect that you can feel first time when you use this diet program.

I am not sure what to think. She wants me to give her some advice as well. I don’t know what to tell her, because I have never tried this diet program.

I have heard some things, but I am not sure are those things right. I need some fresh, new experience :)

Anyone? Thank you! 

Hey there,

First of all, you don’t have to worry about it. I have experience with this diet program and it is positive. The Nutrisystem diet has a  meal plan with whole 28 days of meals. That includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert, of course.  All those menus has a mix of Menus  low-glycemic carbohydrates, plenty of fiber, and lean protein. And, that is something that we need to eat all the time. The main plan of this diet program is to encourages dieters to supplement the provided meals with fresh produce and dairy products and eat the meals that are healthy.

You can eat 1200 to 1500 calories per day.

I hope that this is helpful. 

Hello there,

A few months ago I was struggling with myself. I was thinking, should I start this diet program or not. But, I know very well that the only and the best key ingredient, the best program is nutrient – rich foods. Now, I started this die program, and I have to say that I really was able to find myself into nutrients and food that has minimum calories. So, I know that it can be hard when you need to give up your favorite foods, such as pizza or even past, but it is worth of it. So, this diet plan works really simple. Eat all those groceries that your body needs – lean proteins, healthy fats, carbs and you will see the results.

God bless you! 

Hello girls,

I really have to say that you are amazing. I never could believe before that I will be able to find such a great help. Now, about this diet program, I have to say that the only thing that I believe in is nutria system, and that is since I was a teenage girl. I know a lot of ladies that were following this diet program, and I have to say that I have heard a lot of positive things as well. But, somehow I am really happy to know this and I really need to thank you once again.

Girls, you are amazing.

Enjoy your day!