i m sony. i had married 2 years ago. now i m aunxiety for pregnant. for last 3 months we sex together but my periods are regularly came. but in my last period i had bleeding only but no shedding of uterus lining. it is for 3 days only. am i pregnant. %-) :'(

im confused how you can tell if there was shedding of the lining or not? i can never tell. usually you are fertile 7days after getting off your period so its good to have sex starting 4days after getting of your period and up untill about day 10 to have the best chance of getting pregnant and usually a fertilized egg stays in your fallopian tube for 6 to 7 days before it implants itself into your uterus which is usually about a week before you start your next period. and implantation bleeding is usually a light flow, sometimes just spotting and is usually dark brown or a very light pink color. and it usuually only lasts for a day or 2days.

WEr you pregnant? My condition is also same i got my periods for 3 days only but no shedding of uterus. Was the result positive? Please tell me