A friend of mine has been having abdomen pains that radiate in his groin and down his left leg. He feels and hears a loud bubbling sound in his stomack. He also has burning in the left side of his back. He also has pain in his testicles. He states that he is always hungry even though he eat well. This pain goes and comes and has gotten worse. He is in his early twenties.
Thanks.

Has you friend seen a doctor? It is the only way to figure out what his problem is. It sounds to me like kidney stones since my father had them but kidney stones usually appear in older men not youngsters.

I have exactly what you described and am also in my early twenties. Any advice on this would be great. I have seen the doctor multiple times and each time am told something different.

I am being tested for similar problems right now. Has either person been treated for scolisosis? I have had a harrington rod put in place and i thought these symptoms may be connected.

My understanding is that scoliosis doesn't typically cause pain like what ou're describing, although you might be allergic to the metal in the rod? I assue you've already talked to your doctora bout it. Let me know what htey say, okay?