Im 19 years old and I have been experiencing lower right abdominal pain for quite awhile. I dont think that it is appendicitis because its not sharp pain. I do not think i am pregnant either. I also feel bloated as well. Does anyone know what else it could be?
Thanks

I am 21 years old, I have been experiancing pain in my lower right abdomen ( near ovaries ). It has been on and off daily though recently the pain is getting more intense and lasting hours at a time. My partner and I have unprotected sex but I have recently taken the morning after pill n preg test (Neg.). I've had my period twice in about 2 and half weeks. The first with large tissue pieces (best way to describe it) and the second about 8 days later was light to moderate... I have had preg symptoms but tests came back neg and now I just have flutering sensations in lower stomach, pain in right and occasional left ovary area, some lower back pain but nothing compared to the lower abdomen... I also sometimes get the feeling of pressure under my right rib... I have gained weight around my stomach. Bit confused as my body is sending different signals...