My 26 year old daughter has had abdominal pain for over a year. She has had ERCP, had the spincter of the bile duct cut, had her gall bladder taken out, and still has pain. She has a kidney stone, but this does not seem to relate to the pain she is having. She has slightly elevated Lipase levels around 49; she is anemic; she has CP and intellectual disability. Her stomach sometimes becomes hard as a rock. She has no fever or vomiting. The doctors are continuing to try to find out what is causing the pain, but she is miserable and cannot eat well. She has started now with a bloody discharge. I am at my witts end and need new ideas or new places to search. Can you help me?

Has she been diagnosed with pancreatitis? This would show her amalayse and lipase levels elevated, and pain of which you are describing. Same Mucus membrane that forms in lungs with CP forms in Pancreas. We have been told they are related and my family Has herreditary pancreatitis. Wish I could be of more help :] hope she feels better soon