I occasionally encounter Severe Stomach pain around the gallbladder area several hours after eating (between 5 and 8 hours) and lasts for about 3 hours , my stomach feels full , I feel cold achy back , the pain is increased with fatty food , big meals or quick swallowing
I don’t have any ulcers as i was examined for this
Strangely sometimes prior to eating food I can feel that I will suffer the pain later on as I feel a non comfortable stomach , cold back and feel a little bloated

My child has had stomach pains in which she describes them as someone "squeezing her tummy" she usually develops a fever with this. Most times it occurs within 1hour after she eats or drinks anything. I have cut out certain foods and done trial and error. Nothing has worked, I have taken her to the DR and he said she has a virus. But she is constantly having this virus. He has done no blood work or other tests to determine if anything else is wrong, because of course when we go she does not have a fever. I finally demanded a stool sample which we will do tonight. Does anyone have any input as to what might be the cause of this?

Reading your question is identical to the problem my 8-year-old has been having for quite some time now. The Dr. says it's probably just a virus or it could be the beginning of strep throat but it's been at least 2 months now. Any luck with your tests - did they find the problem? My next step is to have him referred to a peds gastro Dr. to have a scope.

Thanks

I experience severe stomach ache after eating and have been to the ER several times, nothing showed up on an Ultra Sound. I decided to go to a Holistic Doctor who said that my Gall bladder wasn't producing enough bile to breakdown my food and I am now taking "Zinlori 75" made by Metagenics, it is Zinc Carnosine. Please google it and read up on it as it is amazing and has helped me so much. I also take a Homeopathic Digestive aid called "Pleo Fort"
But I find Zinlori 75 a life saver!

Um... the gall bladder doesn't produce bile. The liver produces it, the gall bladder only stores it when it backs up in the duct between digestive cycles...