I delivered my daughter on 12-14-07 my c-section, my third one and I've never experienced pain like this after any of my c-sections. When I first came home from the hospital I had a lot of gas and some constipation that went away. At the time I had the pain but very sporadically. Last night I laid down on my left side and got this most god awful pain on the right side of my stomach and under my rib cage that felt like stabbing and pins and needles. I had this pain when I first came home, but only a couple times. The only way I felt comfortable last night was to lay flat on my back and I finally got some sleep. I awoke this morning and still have the pain, but it's radiated all over my body....sometimes in my stomach, in my chest and back through my shoulderblades and even into my right arm and down my legs. Anyone every experience this after a c-section? I'm really caught off guard by this pain and never had anything like it. I had some gallbladder issues about 6 months before I was pregnant and I'm wondering if it's my gallbladder again, just really bad gas and constipation, or if there's something seriously wrong.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I delivered my daughter on 02 May 2011 my c-section, my second one and I've never experienced pain like this after any of my c-sections. When I first came home from the hospital I had a little fever. At the time I had the pain but very sporadically. Last two days i have pain in my stomach aweful pain. I never had this type of experince in my first case,this is normal or if there's something seriously wrong.