I think will have to do abortion. I have serious hart condition and I am on meds my whole life and that is another danger for the baby. My doctor thinks that baby will not be healthy and there is a great danger for my life too. I was thinking about adoption but my family is pressuring me to keep the baby. I am ill and I am not able to take care of ill baby. Now I have abortion and adoption dilemma. I need to hear someone’s objective opinion about this.

I won't waste too much time describing my views on abortion, it’s simple. No one has the right to force a woman to undergo 9 months of increasingly difficult pregnancy or the physically torturous event of childbirth. Also No one has the right to force a woman to go through the well-established emotional bond that occurs during childbirth with an unwanted baby, so if your response to abortion is adoption ok, but forcing the option of adoption just doesn't work. Well you are in specific situation and need a child if you are so weak.

If you don't feel that you could look after the baby and the pregnancy is going to put you at risk, then I would consider abortion. There is no need to put yourself in a physically dangerous situation if you do not want the baby.

I TOTALLY AGREE!!

YOUR health is in danger #1... BUT not only that, it is YOUR body and you should do what YOU want to do. I realize family love for people to keep babies etc..They are cute and all..But YOUR health is at risk, and they need to be more supportive of abortion if that is what you want.

I highly disagree... I am 100% against abortion and 100% for adoption. This is why; here's my story:
About eighteen years ago, a fifteen-year-old girl was faced with a life-changing decision. Only a young high school student, she already had to choose between abortion and life for her unborn child. She understood that this baby deserved to live because it was created in God's image. She chose life, and gave up her new little girl for adoption.
That little girl was me.
I'm sure my birth mother was very scared about going through 9 months of pregnancy, and the extremely painful experience of giving birth, but that was a sacrifice she made so I could have the opportunity to live. Now I'm 17 years old, and I'm perfectly healthy. And I'm thankful that she gave me up for adoption rather than keeping me, because instead of being raised by a single 15-year-old mom, I've grown up in a stable home with two parents that are able to fully support me. Thank God for adoption =)

HER life is in danger, noone should have to die because anyone diagrees with abortion.

While adoption can be a beautiful thing, it isn't always.

About 8 years ago, I gave a baby up for adoption. I hid the pregnancy as long as I could, would cry every night, punch myself in the stomach hoping to miscarry, and all I ever heard from my family was..."It's not that baby's fault. Take responsibility!"

Well, I'm sorry but I've never seen a "guilty" fetus. An abortion isn't punishing an unwanted fetus, it's giving a woman the choice when to start her family. And, I don't think children should EVER be considered consequences. My children will be wanted and planned for. The fact that I use birth control IS taking responsibility, and evidence that I don't consent to pregnancy just because I have sex.

A few years after I gave my baby up, the adoptive parents divorced. Apparently they had been having problems even before the baby and were probably hoping that he would be able to patch things up.

I've also had an abortion. I don't regret it for one second, because it was MY choice. I would NEVER force a woman to birth a child and give it up. I speak from experience. The beauty of choice is the fact that you can choose which avenue is best for YOU, not anyone else.

WTF is wrong with this world?! You think just because the baby isn't born it's not worthy of THE SAME rights all humans should be granted? Is a premie baby less human than it's full-term counterpart? OF COURSE NOT!!! Sure, but once it's all cute and born it's hard to say its ok to kill it right? Now that you have to look at it; no longer able to lie to yourself that it's "just cells" Lemme tell you something....most women dont even know they are prego until their 3rd week and guess what?! BY WEEK 3 THERE IS ALREADY A HEARTBEAT. You think It's not "human enough" to be protected...where do you draw the line? Who is human enough to be respected? If a body lay dormant in a hospital, hooked up to machines, but the heart is still beating on it's own...is that person less human than you or I? USE LOGIC!!! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

If you're choosing to have sex, than you are saying "sure, im ready to reproduce" and therefore, when it happens...don't be a selfish, lazy blob... give 9 months of your time so that that child can have a shot at all the happiness and joy you've been privileged to have.

I hate people. you all suck. Stop making excuses and stop lying to yourselves. Abortion is murder. clear cut murder.

To the pregnant victims of rape. I feel for you. I was raped when I was 15 but the fact is, while yes, you are a victim, thats no reason to make the baby a victim too. Carry the baby for 9 months and see what happens...maybe that little baby inside of you has some scientific theory, or a once-and-for al cease-fire plan, or maybe they will just grow up to spread love and smiles everywhere they go--a friendly daisy out of the scathing weeds. Let some good come of your trauma.

So Sad.

It saddens me that women are detached emotionally from their offsprings. It is even more disappointing that they carelessly enjoy sex and then say it is my body and my choice to have an abortion. The voices of these women are very selfish and inhumane. I feel sorry the the unborn baby regardless of the situation. I would not want a mother that thinks that her decisions only affect her. I would not want a mother that acts first then thinks. Abortion should not be pre-meditated. It is to make a bad situation better. However, sex is a choice. Choose not to have sex if you are not responsible enough to include others in your decision making. A pregnancy affects everyone around you. Dont fool yourself, your creator - created you to feel emotions and to be connected to your baby, when you have an abortion a part of you will be killed as well.

You can say what you want but only you know what you feel and I promise you that you do not feel proud of yourself after an abortion.

My husband and I are desperate to adopt a baby as we can't have our own, if you only knew our pain and heartache, there are so many desperate couples out there please rather give your baby up than abort.

Your not thinking about her health though. At all. I’m glad you’re healthy, but this woman is sick and the baby might suffer as well. I do not believe it is okay to let this woman potentially die for the sake of a suffering child that is not garenteed to survive. Your story is heartwarming, but in all honesty this isn’t about your feelings, it’s about this woman’s life. LITERALLY ABOUT LIFE AND DEATH GIRL.