Hi, I'm 16 years old and I am pretty sure that I am pregnant. I can absolutely not tell my parents or my bf's parents!! What can I do?! My bf is 19 could anything bad happen to him?!! Please some one reply I need help ASAP!!

ur bf is a legal adult but depending on wat state u live in it is legal to have the baby. try not to destroy ur life in the process. u will know what i mean if u decide to get an abortion

Heyy... I agree with guest.. I think u should unite both parents from both families and sit dwn and talk 2 them and let them kno dat u r pregnant and see how things will go...hopefully good.. But first make sure u r actually pregnant and den do it! Lol... But yea anyways hopefully they understand and u dnt have 2 go through the abortion process and den later on in life regret ur mistake... Wish u best of luck... :-)