Hello, I am 13 yrs old and I am pregnant. I did test yesterday and I haven't told this to anyone yet. I can't tell my parents they would kill me. My boyfriend doesn't care about it…I know. I think that abortion will be the best thing for me…both of us. I know that everyone will point the finger at me at school when they find out that I had sex. Please, I need some advice.

I think just because your body has matured or it is legal, doesn't mean you are able to raise a child. You do have the choice of abortion, but believe me that can definitely have a psychological impact on anyone. If you don't choose abortion, you can choose to put the child in foster care, but again there is the risk that this child won't be adopted. If you do decide to keep the child, you need to care for him/her, emotionally, financially, and you just need to have time. You are just 13!!!! You need help of adult you can't do it by your self. Please tell your parents or school counselor.

abortion is against god, you are blessed by him right now cuz you have a baby, the best thing to do is talk to everyone you know and talk about it seriously, specially your parents, they can't do anything to u, u let it pass by and no one can go back and fix it, your parents might get very angry at u but they can't kill u or they can't beat u because u have a baby, there is nothing to do but accept what happened, whats wrong with our world? Pregnant at 13? I am 13 and not even I can believe it...

Sweetheart i'm 16. The best thing for you to do is just get yourself together and talk to your parents, right now at your age that's your best bet. Your mom and dad will most likely be very upset, and it's easier said then done but you have to get it over with sometime and for all the people criticizing you, that's very IGNORANT when someone is asking for help and you criticize them. I hope all goes well for you baby girl. make the decision that is best for you AND the baby. God Bless .