I would like to discuss with you about Ulnar Entrapment. Several weeks ago, I started feeling some pain in my little finger on the right hand. Since I train kickboxing I thought that it was something connected to training, some strain or a similar thing. Unfortunately, the pain did not vanish and I started feeling some numbness. My friend from the training told me that it could be Ulnar Entrapment. Is he right?

It appears so. Because of its peculiar position, it can easily be entrapped between bones of the hand. This can cause a variety of conditions that could get complicated if nor treated. We are talking about light panesthesias and sometimes so-called clawing of digits may occur. In really bad situations muscle atrophy might happen. You should see your doctor immediately; you will be prescribed some anti-inflammatory drugs and vitamin B6.