I have had burning, itching and tingling down the top of my right arm only. Gets worse at night and when my elbow is bent. The itching and burning are awlful and has been like this for last 2.5 months. Hurts to bend the elbow, like it is being pulled tight. Have used all kinds of creams (from a dermatologist) oils, special soaps, nothing helps or clears up sores from itching. I had ulner nerve damage and two surgeries for it years ago, could this have anything to do with it? nShould I go to a specialist other than a dermatologist?

Hi there,

I know that this can occur when you have issues with your ulnar nerve as you have right now. Ulnar nerve entrapment occurs when the ulnar nerve in the arm becomes compressed or irritated. The fact is that ulnar nerve is one of the main three nerves in your arm. I am not sure will you be able to get rid of this problem on your own. In my opinion your best option would be to see a doctor and see if you can have some physical therapy for your arm. I think that this could help you. I hope that this was helpful in any way.

Best wishes,

Marco

My problem was diagnosed for lack of sleep. I was found that short sleep periods and never getting into the 4th realm of dream stage .The nervous system does not repair or rest unless you dream. Stress, jobs and family issues are my problems. After I take meds and go into dream stage problems with itch start to fade away.

Are you getting enough sleep including your dream stage? Stressed

go to a neurologist and ask him to order mr neurography and emg

my damage was was nerve was ripped from spinal cord t1 to someware in that area my right lower arm and hand has very little funshion but i keep trying to work it always this part of my pain now exists at lower right arm and hand it now seems to stem from one point in my lower arm near elbow burning piching feeling it goes from sevier to mild but continues always depends on weather,winter is the worst is there anything i can rud or take besides narcotics as i have had this pain since 1981 i take endocet and oxcyneo i hate this sh*t please why if it seems to come from a certiain spot in my arm can i not stop this pain i have no life i have thought of removeing my lower arm but thy say it may move someware else sometime i take my thumb and press and hold it will numb it i even thought of sticking a nivfe and cuting it there but i know thats stuppid please if you can tell me something i heard on t.v this week itys liverolien for shingle nerve pain would that work.

THE NERVE IN MY LOWER RIGHT ARM ALSO HAS NO FEELING BUT PAINS SO BAD IT HAS TO BE A WAY OF NOT HAVEING THIS PAIN IN THIS SPOT THE OTHER PAIN ARE MILD TO WHAT THIS IS I KNOW THERE GOT TO BE A WAY BECAUSE I HAVE TRYED MANY WAYS THAT SEEM TO EFFECTIVE ENOUGH TO HELP SOME BUT NOT ENOUGH AS I CANNOT HOLD ONTO THE AREA.