I suffer fybromyalgia and am on doxepin 100mg daily and xanax 3 mg daily. Are these drugs addicting? I am worried about they can be abuse forming, but I really feel much better, so, does it mean that I will have to take this therapy forever? Is there any other way that excludes drugs, but can be from help? I’d be grateful for any advice. Thanks.

Exercise is very helpful in fybromyalgia, and each person has to find her own optimal way. I prefer swimming in warm water because it helps me relax and my condition has really got significantly better since I’ve started with this type of therapy. I also started with alprazolam but decreased the dose in 2 months ago because of good influence of exercise. I believe that exercising can do me better than drugs. These medications are abuse forming and can be responsible for serious unwanted effects.

This illness, can get to be out of control. I've noticed that if your: stress is low, stretch alot, eat good, it will stay pretty mild. I have major depression, which has gone on for six years now. Ever since then, I've had: heart issues, gallstones, my immune system is low to where I get a IV cocktail of vitaimns, my bones and muscles are detearating, they say I'll be crippled by fifty. I was on twenty pills a day, on 180 vicoden a month and now nine pills and only fourty vicoden, if I need them. Check out several Doctors, trust me. Good Luck.