My husband felt pain on his neck and right hand. At times, experienced numbness on his right hand and tingling effect on his fingers. Went for a x-ray and is diagnosed to suffer from Spinal Stenosis C4, C5 & C6 with buldging disk. He has been going for therapy for almost 6 months but the doctor advised him to undergo surgery in order to fully recover. On several occasions, we tried to have sex but stopped after a while as he felt pain on his neck or hand. Is the pain due to stress exerted to his neck and hand? As such, he seems to lose interest in sex. Is this normal? Please do share with us if you have the same experience. Thanks.

I also have a hard time with sexual activity due to the pain. However I have all ready had the surgery on C-5,C-6. Any activity that causes a strain on my neck, arms, ect. is all most unbearable. I wish I had a solution for you but I don't. Please do as much research as you can and read what others have said after having this type of surgery (especially @SteadyHealth). My condition worsened after surgery. I hope it's not the same for your husband. Good Luck.

I have the same problem as your husband , solution is simple , you ride on him ....