Hii ,I had acne from almost 4 yrs,and i was suggested to take ultrasound scan of abdomen and i was reported that i had pcos.As i am much interested to cure my problem naturally and i dont want to use any english medicines.I changed my diet and started doing exercise.now my acne was some what ok but not completely cured.And i again made scanning reports shown that ihad no pcos.I was very happy that my pcos gone.my pimples were not gone completely.and i again started my reasearch on my body and one thing i o

bsereved was when i eat sweet foods not only sugar but also some fruits which were more sweet like mangoes,dry grapes .can any one suggest what ayurvedic herbs help me to cure this type of acne.any suggestions and guidance regarding this please......

I always have acne breakouts when I eat chocolate.  Even though there are theories that chocolate doesn't do that, I know it does.  I believe you that you are having breakouts that are food related.  You should avoid the foods that cause your reactions.  I might suggest perhaps nettle as an herb to take since it is known for helping with allergic reactions.  I don't know if this can help with acne, but you can try it.  Perhaps the nettle teabags placed on your face every night for 10 minutes will soothe your skin.  You can take nettle by mouth in capsules to take care the allergy from the inside.  Let me know how this works out for you.  If anyone else has a good recommendation for acne caused by sweet food, please share!