Hi everyone! I am new here and am hoping that someone will give me some information about diet fruits. I have decided that I want to get serious about weight loss. I wasn't sure I could do it, but I lost 10 lbs in the last month just by practically starving myself, which I know isn't all that healthy. I definitely want to continue losing weight, but more healthily and gradually! Can you tell me what fruits you eat?

Congratulations on your recent weight loss, that sounds really awesome! It is great that you have realized that weight loss is a long term process which requires nurturing and loving your body, not starving it. I eat a lot of fruits, mango, pear, apple, oranges and grapefruits... and fruits are very healthy for you. If you take a piece of fruit every time you feel the urge to snack on junk foods or chocolate, that would be a huge step!

Instead of snaking on things like chips and candy, it will be much healthier if you if you have a bowl of grapes or apples. Pretty much any fruit is good for you. It more or less depends on what you like and what tastes good to you. 

I was wondering what are the best foods that are out there that melt belly fat. I know there is a lot but i only know that pineapple has properties that help melt belly fat. In addition did anyone use acai berry does I really work? I have a bit of extra baggage and i need to find out a food that burns belly fat, or an exercise that burns fat quick.

i lost 35 lbs in the last 2 years, progressively, ive discovered that being healthy and fit is a lifestyle. im obsessed with fruit. i eat many kiwis (kiwis are my fave cuz theyre full of vit a,e,c and zinc and so delish (specially the new-zealand variety , they 50 cents each here in montreal) , bananas, apples, mangoes, berries (mostly blackberries) , grapes, bell peppers and carots (yeah, veggies) , tomatoes, dates, citrus, you name it. ive read on psychologytoday that the 2 foods llinked highest to weight loss is .... real (not low-fat, low-sugar b.s they sell everywhere now) yogourt and nuts:O (of course, in moderate portions) , activates your metabolism greatly . the biggest weight-loss trick i have is take the time to exercise, take the stairs, even 5-15 min makes a diffrence, enjoy walking your dog (or yourself) again, and SMALL MEALS  OFTEN IN THE DAY (like 4-6 small meals instead of 3)

What is the best food that burns belly fat?

I was wondering what are the best foods that are out there that melt belly fat. I know there is a lot but i only know that pineapple has properties that help melt belly fat. In addition did anyone use acai berry does I really work? I have a bit of extra baggage and i need to find out a foods that burn belly fat, or an exercise that burns fat quick.

Callanetics is an effective exercise regime to sculpt your body. You should find one of Callan Pinkney's books and try it out. There are some original videos too you can check out on youtube. Its very effective if you're patient and follow the rules thoroughly.

I combined the '10 years younger...' one hour workout ( 2-3 times/week ) with a strict low- carb diet and lost 10 kg within five months.

Nowadays I exercise 1-2 times per week - and occasionally take spirulina to keep the extra weight off.

Maqui-berry + chrome has been helpful too.

This post share wonderful information about diet fruits that can support in weight loss.
I am trying to loss weight and going to add these fruits in my daily diet routine.

I would suggest you to avoid banana...... Banana is the fruit which helps us to quickly gain weight.